Whether liquidating a business, downsizing, or handling the estate of a loved one, South End Exchange can manage all assets of your sale. From taking inventory of your items, pricing, marketing and staffing the sale, to helping with clean up and donation of non saleable items. South End Exchange is a full service liquidation, estate, and tag sale business.
The face of consignment has changed, and people are realizing the benefits of this valuable resource. Consignment now appeals to a wide variety of people. From shoppers and sellers, to collectors, and interior designers. South End Exchange is known throughout the region for our ever-changing inventory, knowledgeable, enthusiastic staff, and experience in the antique and consignment business. Because of this, the addition of estate sale services is the perfect compliment to our growing business.
At South End Exchange, our estate sales are as professional and varied as our store. We can customize your sale to suit your needs. We can help with anything from downsizing your home, to selling the home furnishings and accessories from the closing or relocation of a business.
Below is a summary of what you can expect when South End Exchange hosts your estate sale.
- An onsite meeting to preview your items, discuss pricing, and fees
- Professionally stage your items for maximum marketability
- Advertisement in the Charlotte Observer and Craigslist.com
- Advertisement and preview photos on the South End Exchange website
- Email announcement to our designer clients, consignors, and shoppers
- In-store flyers advertising the sale to our walk-in customers
- Inventory of your items priced at marketable value
- Staffing the sale with professional South End Exchange employees
- Street signage place in front of your home or business the day of the sale
- Moving and consignment of any remaining items in our store
- Arrange for charitable organization to pick up any items that cannot be consigned